Every Smile Starts with a Complimentary Consultation!
On your first visit to our office, plan to spend 45 minutes here. First, Becca, Sophie, or Lacey will take a digital scan and photos of your teeth, jaws, and face. Next, you will meet with Dr. Duffy to discuss your concerns. By the end of the appointment, treatment options, including if this is the proper time to start orthodontics, will be discussed.
We answer all of the following questions to help determine what kind of treatment, if any, is needed:
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment last?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Your complete clinical diagnosis will describe the nature of the problem, goals for treatment, and fees for orthodontic treatment. Dr. Duffy encourages questions from both the patient and the parents.
The iCAT® Advantage
We are excited to offer the 3-D cone beam imaging system known as the iCAT®, the most advanced dental imaging technology available for orthodontists. The iCAT® creates high resolution 3-D images of a patient’s teeth and jaws.
- A visual image of the relationship of your bones, teeth, nerves, sinuses, airway and structure of your head, face, neck, and jaw.A typical scan time of 8.5 seconds
- The ability to produce high resolution 3-D images in less than one minute
- Less radiation than a traditional dental X-Ray
- Multiple views for more accurate diagnosis and treatment efficiency
- Green technology (no developing chemicals to pollute the environment)
- A comprehensive. 3D visual image that reveals the relationship among the developing airway, teeth, and the growth and development of the jaws.
- Allows Dr. Duffy to share data with you, the patient, so you stay informed and are able to make an educated decision on your course of treatment
We look forward to sharing the advantages of the iCAT® with you so that you can see the difference three dimensional images can make on your smile!